We have 2 lead RE Ambassadors for our school, they are Felicity and Angus. Due to the quality of the applications the other children who applied have been appointed as their committee members, as they have a variety of ideas to share.
Their role involves:
- ensuring there is a rota for the Collective Worship Candles
- involvement with the planning of the Key Christian Services we hold in school or in our local churches
- talking to visitors about their role in school
- meeting with Mrs Campbell as and when appropriate, to create a newsletter for all parents
- leading fundraising ideas for charity events (main charities for the academic year 2018/19 are The Great North Air Ambulance and The Dogs Trust.
Our RE Ambassadors meet with their committee at least every half term to plan events and contribute their ideas for whole school activities and events.
They prepare a newsletter with Mrs Campbell to send home to children and parents.